Friday, November 12, 2004

the national debt

I actually think it's kind of cool that the US government is in debt. I'm in debt, why shouldn't the country be? What would be sweet would be if I could sell my debt to other countries, like China or Japan. Then when I was having dinner with the people who run the US budget I could be like, "You owe money to China? No way! I owe money to China! That's crazy! We're so similar in that way."

Now they're talking about the trade defecit. I think I have the US beat on trade defecit, because I buy lots of stuff and I don't make anything.

Brian Lamb was a member of the Navy, I didn't know that.

Allan Sloan just giggled like a little girl with a squirrel caught in her snowpants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan Bana, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Be Your Own Boss and see what came up. the national debt is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Be Your Own Boss. Getting late, have a good evening.