Monday, January 10, 2005

Song of the Day: Savage Minuet

I took some clips of Michael Savage (conservative radio host) talking about the Indian Ocean Tsunami and put them to music (Dark Jazz, by DJ Cam). Click on the picture of him to listen...



(That really is a painting of Michael "Savage" from 1983. His real name is Michael Weiner and he used to hang out with Allen Ginsberg and Lawrence Ferlinghetti and write books about herbal remedies and planting trees. This article at salon.com tells the whole story.)

Companies that Advertise at Michael Savage's Web Site:

NewsMaxStore: 561-686-1165
Ionic Zone Air Cleaner: 1-866-526-1986
Swiss America Trading : 1-800-BUY-COIN



••• today's post is sponsored by Los Angeles Laundry Delivery & Pickup, now doing laundry delivery to USC and UCLA •••

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to buy from those companies.

L.Austin Bernard said...

Jebus man you just invented a cure for insomnia that was boring

Anonymous said...

after listening to your "creation" I would suggest that you stick to picking up the doggy doo.

Cybrludite said...

Well, that background on the git certainly adds to the speculation that he's an Agent Provocateur for the left.

darwin said...

Funny idea, but your execution is pretty severely lacking. Sorry to say!

=darwin

Dan Bana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Help People said...

Hi Dan Bana, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what People Helping People will bring up. Song of the Day: Savage Minuet is certainly interesting and informative. People Helping People is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!

Help People said...

Hi Dan Bana, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Be Your Own Boss and landed here. Although Song of the Day: Savage Minuet is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Be Your Own Boss will take me. Have a great day!

Relax At Home said...

Hi Dan Bana, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Be Your Own Boss and landed here. Although Song of the Day: Savage Minuet is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Be Your Own Boss will take me. Have a great day!

Rachel said...

All I can say is wow what a great job! The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well actually her friends house) and I needed a big break. I am working on a business project right now that is based on ionic air cleaners. I have literally been on-line for 4-5 hours doing research. Even though your blog really isn�t on the same page as ionic air cleaners I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at http://www.ionicair-purifier.com. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!